Friday, December 2, 2011

THANKSGIVING

 Hello Friends! Sorry, I've haven't been blogging as much as I should-I will catch you all up later. But first I want to tell you about out Thanksgiving Holliday! This year we headed to the beautiful plains of good ol' Idaho! 

[Idaho]



[Food and Family]



mad cooking skills at work.


He is SOO ready to eat!


...sneaky, sneaky...

Sisters

Brothers


(This was our live vacuum)

Coloring

Video Games



Smiling



            It was so much fun to spend time with family, relax, and eat delicious food! Our weekend was full of Laughing until we cried and eating until we died [we wouldn't have it any other way!] There was also a very exciting announce made over thanksgiving dinner- There is going to be an edition to the Hammy Family!! Forrest's little sister and her husband are expecting a sweet little baby in June!!  (you thought I was going to say Forrest and I were having a baby didn't you) We are soooo excited for them!! {psst, if you two need anything just let us know...we do live like down the street} 



In other news, Forrest and I got to stay in the "Man Room" this room is where Forrest's dad keeps all his spoils from hunting along with all things manly. For any of you that don't know, I'm not the biggest fan of animal heads staring at me in general so trying to sleep and looking around to find the reflection of eyes staring down at me was a little intense but I got over it. It was nice to be kinda tucked away from the rest of the house. 


[This ain't no Rudolf] 


[My Grateful list] 
(just SOME of the things I'm grateful for)
1. My amazing husband/best friend and his mad skills

2. My family and being able to grow up so close to my grandparents, uncles, and aunts.

3. Marrying into such an amazing family. Seriously- Hammerens have fun!

4. All the women in my life who have been such great examples to me. {My Mom, Grandma Bunn,Great Grandma Lillywhite, Grandma Allred, Great Grandma Betty...just to name a few}

5. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the knowledge, joy, and peace that brings.

6. Our beautiful and cozy home! 



Thanks for reading!

Love
Liss














No comments:

Post a Comment