Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where did my tiny baby go?

Today Addie was my little helper while I took some pictures of her sweet cousin who is 2 weeks old. At the end Auntie let Addie hold the tiny baby! To say addie was excited would be an understatement. There are 4 things in this world that can get Addie super excited those things are...Water(any form), Puppies, Music, Babies. And the fact that SHE got to hold the baby just made her week! I was so nervous that Addie was going to poke/pinch/smack/bite the baby. But she was actually really "soft" and whispered "bebebebe" over and over. It was the cutest thing I ever saw, a baby holding a baby. Then I realized my baby isn't a baby anymore. Between Addie being so sweet to the baby and the realization that I now have a toddler led to teared up eyes for me. My favorite moment was when Addie slowly lowered her head and kissed the baby on the nose. sweetest.thing.ever.

[Sweet Babies]



Kissing the baby

telling us how cute the baby is

Just so happy





Then the baby started to cry

Addie was concerned about this


My big girl!
We had just had a 6 hour car ride home from Las Vegas and she just finished lunch, hence the disheveled look. For the record we have no plans of having another baby in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment