Thursday, June 25, 2009

enjoy the moment

It seems that when big events in my life happen I don't take the time to really open my eyes and heart to realize all of the fun and excitment that is going on. I just want to say that it is VERY important to enjoy what life has to offer right in that moment, otherwise your life is filled with regret. I don't want to look back on my life and see how much I had and didn't take full advantage of. Planning my wedding...stressful? Yes! takes over my life? Yes! Sucks every dollar out of me? Yes! Worth it? Heck Yes! Fun? SO MUCH! I'm lovin' it! It is going to be the cutest little reception. and the best part is I will be MARRIED to my best friend! We will be together FOREVER..wait, even longer then that. That calls for a celebration!! Thats what my reception is going to be, a celebration for two people so perfect for eachother have been united together. At this moment in my life I am planning to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life and I don't want to waste any minute of it. If we live for tomorrow...all we will have left are a bunch of empty yesterdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment