Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Newest Adventure.

Hi friends! 
well, I'm going to take a break from my month by month catch up and let you all in on our newest adventure! 




Last summer we went to disneyland, do you want to guess what our adventure this summer is going to be?? I'll give you a hint- It will be epic. 














Any guesses? I'll add some visual aids-






























{Visual Aids}




You guessed it! We are adding a little Hammeren to our family! Our little baby will arrive at the end of July and we are ECSTATIC! I'm 20 weeks along and feeling fabulous! I call our little baby Froggers because it LOVES to kick and it feels like I ate a frog and it is hopping around inside. Yesterday we got to take a peak at our precious little froggers at the Drs and it is the cutest little baby EVER! It has the cutest little nose! I would post the pictures but I thought that to everyone else it would look like an alien. So you all have to wait until July to see that cute little nose. HA!   We decided that we wanted to wait until our baby is born to find out the gender. We want to be SURPRISED! Things are pretty happy over here at the Hammeren household! We hope you are all doing well! (a special thanks to Kelsie for taking our pictures!!)

Thanks for reading! 

5 comments:

  1. So exciting, you look great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! I can't believe you waited so long to announce it! This is so stinkin' exciting! K now I really wanna see you and have you over for dinner so we can TALK!! YAY! You do look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness! I am so happy for you! Babies are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Melissa! You are looking great and will be a great Mom! Our babies will be close in age! I don't know how you can wait to find out the gender... you are strong!

    Exciting news!

    Love Amy Weston :)

    ReplyDelete