Friday, May 11, 2012

Sneak Peek-a-Boo Baby!

First off, I'm sorry for not keeping up on the belly posts. My tummy is getting big! And it is only going to get bigger. Our doctor said that our little froggers is going to be an 8 pounder! What a little chunk! 



[6 Months]




[7 Months]



So, yesterday was a super exciting day for us! We had a 3D ultrasound done, I'm 28 weeks along and apparently that is prime time for a 3D ultrasound. Forrest and I had so much fun getting a little sneak peek of our baby! Our ultrasound tech was so amazing, and she kept saying how cute and sweet our little baby is. Little baby didn't want us to see its face at first so we walked a couple labs around the office and tried to move little baby around. I was getting a nervous, but then little baby looked right up at the camera and stayed in perfect position! 


[So happy]

We just got out of our appointment.  Yay for  crazy bright sunshine!

  I'm not really a fan of posting pictures of Ultrasounds because the babies look like little aliens to other people, but I caved. I picked out some of my favorites to share with you.  If you don't want to see them, look away I won't be offended. but you better believe you are NOT allowed to look away from pictures of our little baby once it is born. NOT allowed. So the 3D gives you an idea of what baby is going to look like but it isn't exact. Who do you think baby looks like more?



[Baby Forrest]






[Baby Melissa]







[Our Baby Froggers]




Puckered little lips! 


Chubby little cheeks. 


I hope those pictures didn't freak you out, but I think they are so so so so cute!!  I can't tell you how excited I am to snuggle this precious little baby and kiss those chubby chubby cheeks! I think Froggers has daddy's nose.

Any opinions on who Froggers looks like?

(coming soon: Forrest's Birthday post. )


No comments:

Post a Comment