Sunday, August 5, 2012

Peace out!

Guess what, I am 1 week overdue. So the Doctor has decided to take matters into his own hands because apparently the baby doesn't want to come on its own. So Forrest and I are headed to hotel Hospital and will be there until this baby is born. (lets hope that is tonight) I just wanted to let you all know that I'm peacing out and might not get around to posting for a bit. As of right now I'm pretty chill-we will see how long that lasts. I leave you with my very last baby bump picture! (let me tell you, this last week has been THE most difficult time in my pregnancy. Walking, sitting, standing, cleaning....yea it took my like 500 years longer to accomplish all of those things. Also, it is not a "baby bump" It looks like I swallowed a watermelon!) Wish us luck! And lets hope this won't be a 36 hour ordeal.

P.S.  Yes my hands and feet are a little swollen but hey, I'm lugging around 8.5 pounds of baby everywhere. Also, last chance to guess if we are having a boy or a girl. 

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment