Friday, September 28, 2012

Snuggly Warm in a Cold World.

Well folks Addie is 1.5 months old and we have been trying to get her out and about. I don't want to keep her cooped up inside all day everyday. I want her to see all the colors....of the wind. Sometimes I'm not too excited about taking Addie on adventures (she can get a little screamy) but I endure.
She had her first trip to the canyon on Monday- we met my side of the family for a picnic in provo canyon. I loved it!! It was so nice to be out of the house and enjoy nature, it was on the chilly side though so Addie stayed bundled in her little cocoon (car seat). Since it was so cold and windy/rainy we didn't get any fun pictures but I snapped this one speedy quick before we drove back home.

[Snuggly Warm]


Side note- Today I went solo with this crazy babe when I drove to my parents house today. Somehow a 30 minute drive turned into a 10 minute-SCREAM-get off next exit-calm down-start driving-whimper...whimper SCREAM-pull of next exit-feed my child in the back seat of car and feel like a weirdy. This was the drive home, I was shaking from all the craziness. Ahh motherhood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment