Friday, January 31, 2014

New Header

So I've changed the header and added 'living in Art City' along with our names and I've had some questions about it. Let me explain why I added that, We live in a small town outside of Provo and they call it Art City. We actually REALLY like living here, and we are going to be here for a while. I follow blogs that are so exciting because they live in New York or Washington DC or Boston. Well I don't live in those places and I wanted to show how it is still really exciting and just as cool to live in a smaller town. We still have people who have amazing stories and we actually have fantastic food! Now on this space I will show you how living in small town of Utah is just as fun as living in a big city.  I heard someone say that if you are bored in Provo, then you are not trying. There are TONS of things going on! And not just for families, Provo is college town and they have all kinds of events for everyone. Young, old, married and single.


[Cute Baby]

No comments:

Post a Comment