Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2 years later.

Well 2 years ago my little brother left for Tokyo to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. This weekend he returned home! It was so fun to see how much he grew (he actually did get taller) Having the family all together was crazy. He met little baby cakes for the first time! I'm so proud of him. It was a whirlwind weekend, but worth it! Here are some pictures I snapped.
[Elder Allred]




^ Yay Elder Allred^

^Waiting^
^Poor little guy got a nose bleed from being "so excited"^

^"when I remember my mission it feels like a dream, blurry and distant"^
 ^Checking the flight^

^"I'm going to be the very first one to hug Daniel, the VERY first!"^

^"where could he be? How far is Japan from here?"
 ^Waiting to show him their signs^

^ Four escalators, not sure which one he was going to be on so we paced between all of them^
^"This might be awhile"^

Then our waiting was rewarded. In fact I missed the classic "coming down the escalator" picture. I turned around and I was like- Oh, hey!


^He was the first to hug him^

^No crying, just excitement^
 ^The face of a relived mother, her son is home!^
^No crying, just happy^
^The face of a very proud father^

 ^That moment when you try to shake your grandmas hand, missionary-isms^
 ^baby sister, not such a baby^
^First time meeting his first and only niece^
 ^Content^
 ^"I miss Japan, it is so dry here"^


 ^Celebrity status. Listening to the tails of his mission"








 ^Reunited^

 ^Catching up^
 ^Badge of honor^


 ^From Tokyo to Las Vegas^






We know he misses Japan, but we are sure happy to have him home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment