Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two Years

Well it happened. My tiny baby turned TWO!! Her birthday landed smack dab between our family reunions. We just came home from Wyoming the night before and we left for vegas early the morning after. But we were determined to have a little party for her and celebrate ADDIE DAY!

We had family and friends come join us for some delicious BBQ sandwiches and join in on the traditional piñata fun! I knew I was stressed for time and didn't want to stress myself out so I asked my crazy talented friends over at J&J cakes if they would make Addies cake. It turned out so incredibly cute I didn't want to cut it and I took like 200 pictures of it!

SO much fun, and it is all thanks to those who were able to come!

A big happy birthday to my 2 going on 16 year old! She makes make life so fun and exciting. My Beautiful babycakes.

[Two-teen]





^^we always get a piñata on birthdays, well Addie is not a fan of hitting it, so we got the pull string kind




^^Like most little girls, Addie loves frozen, or let it go as she calls it.









^^Addie wanted to put some toys in the piñata so I let her pick the favors and I picked the candy. She picked tiny rubber ducks 

^^She also picked mustaches. She loves those things, story on that later.









^she always made sure to take time out of present opening to feed her duck a smarty.




^Every day is a tea party now.






^she loved that little baby. 




^the cake!




^^trying to blow out the candle... she tried her best.






I'm so lucky to be the mommy of such a smart and spunky little girl!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment